horse is of paramount importance to us and we will endeavour
to get your horse from A to B in a safe manner and to this end
our horseboxes are fully equipped for all your horses needs.
We will aim to get your horse to its destination on time, but
if delays are incurred through no fault of our own, we will
naturally keep you informed of the progress via mobile phone
- All boxes are forward facing.
- Adjustable stalls to take the smallest to the largest,
including mares and foals.
- Padded partitions.
- Anti-slip rubber flooring.
- Constant supply of fresh water on board.
- Fan assisted ventilation.
- Ample room for your tack/equipment.
- Expert handling assistance if required.
- Constant cctv monitoring of your horse during transit.
- Travelling groom available if required.
- Internal lights.
- GPS recordable satellite navigation.
- Temperature monitoring.
lorries also carry:-
- Horse first aid kit.
- Horse directories-to find nearest vet/stables etc.
- Mobile phones.
- Driver First Aid Kit.
- Passenger First Aid Kit.
- 3 x 6kgs Fire Extinguishers.
Our drivers are:
- HGV Qualified and Institute of Advanced Motorists Commercial
- Horse Owners for over 30 years.
- DEFRA Advanced Certificate in Equine Transport.
- CRB checked.
- Qualified first aiders.
our boxes are scrupulously maintained, being cleaned and disinfected
after every horse above and beyond DEFRA WATO 1997 Regulations.
All our boxes adhere to regulatory 6-week safety checks by
qualified HGV engineers.
All lorries are covered by Equestrian Support Services (commercial
division incorporating long distance recovery).
All our drivers adhere to the regulatory tachograph hours.